The registration for the free Estonian language courses at A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 levels will start on the website of the Integration Foundation on October 4th at 10 a.m. The registration form opens via the home page at the beginning of the registration.
- Registration is open to adults from the age of 18 using their ID card, Mobile ID or Smart ID.
- The courses will be taking place both face to face and online.
- Courses start in October and run according to the schedule till December, March or May, with each course lasting for 120 academic hours.
- The registration rules and placement test are available on the Integration Foundation’s website.
TIMETABLE: OCTOBER-DECEMBER 2021
NB! In organising language courses, the Integration Foundation is guided by the current requirements put in place to stop the spread of coronavirus. Anyone registering for face-to-face courses will need to be prepared to show a COVID certificate when coming to classes. Depending on what the situation with the virus is like, we might also have to switch to online classes.
We wish all learners to have a successful studies and those who are interested in the Estonian language learnings we recommend to
- use an councelling web or overview of Estonian language learning opportunities published on the Foundation's website,
- follow the news on the website or Facebook accounts of the Foundation and Estonian language house,
- undergo free counseling by contacting the Foundation's counselors at [email protected] or by calling free 800 9999
Enjoy Estonian language studies!