The registration for free Estonian language courses is still open! The studies will start in September.
Please check the availability of places and register HERE.
There are still available places for the courses:
- in Jõhvi at A1 and A2 levels,
- in Kohtla-Järve at A1, A2 and C1 levels,
- in Narva at A1, A2, B1 and C1 levels,
- in Tartu and in Pärnu at B2 level,
- in Tallinn at B2 and C1 level,
- in Maardu and in Keila at all (A1-C1) levels.
Adults above 18 years of age can register for the courses, using an ID card, Mobile-ID or Smart-ID.
For those who were unable to register for the courses through online registration, the Integration Foundation provides a free consultation service. To register for consultation, please contact our consultants via e-mail at [email protected] or the free-of-charge phone line 800 9999. Read more HERE.